General Conditions :
The « Allbrands.markets » web site is published by BUSINESS INVEST.
Limited liability company with a capital of EUR 495,000.
Headquarters: 20, rue Premier – 26100 Romans-sur-Isère (France)
Romans Register of companies No. 451 863 336
Siret No. 451 863 336 00058
CNIL declaration No. 1960514 v 0
Intra-community VAT: FR82 451 863 336
NAF code: 6312 Z
Professional liability insurance: policy No. AP559237
Tel.: +33 (0)4 75 48 61 70
Publication Director: Emmanuel Keloglanian
« Allbrands.markets » web site host: Ecritel
84 rue Villeneuve – 92110 Clichy, France (France) – Tel.: +33 1 40 61 20 00
« Allbrands.markets » site creation date: June 2018
« Allbrands.markets » Terms of Service
ARTICLE 1 – GENERAL TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
1.1 The purpose of these General Conditions is to lay down rules for the use, for any reason, of the Web Site by any User. Simple access to the Web Site implies a User’s complete and unreserved acceptance of the General Conditions. Hence, all Users agree to comply with these General Conditions for each visit to the Web Site. Should our company or the User not exercise their rights at a given time in relation to one of the clauses in these General Conditions, this shall not, under any circumstances, be interpreted as a renunciation by our company or by the User, to prevail at another time against any of the said clauses. Our company is free to revise its General Conditions at any time to reflect changes in the Web Site or in the legislation. Users are therefore advised to refer regularly to the latest version of our General Conditions, which is always available on the Web Site, and to discontinue their use if they do not agree with the current General Conditions. Furthermore, any condition that is of a contrary nature to our General Conditions and that is requested by a User and not accepted by our company, is unenforceable on us.
1.2 In the General Conditions, words or expressions beginning with a capital letter have the following meaning: Account refers to the interface containing any data that is shared by a Member, including his/her email address, last name, and first name. Opening an Account makes it possible to benefit from Web Site features that are only accessible to Members.
ARTICLE 2 – FAIR USE OF THE WEB SITE
2.1 Each time s/he uses the Web Site, a User undertakes to behave normally and reasonably and to not impair its functionality in any way. Consequently, Users agree to:
- not disrupt, slow down, block or alter the normal flow of data shared within the framework of Web Site use;
- not speed up the pace of scrolling content on the Web Site in a way that would change or alter its operation;
- not carry out any other act which might disrupt Web Site features;
- not gain unauthorized access, maintain, interfere with, or disrupt Web Site access systems.
2.2 In general, this list should be not be considered to be exhausted, and Users undertake to:
- use and/or download Information Web Site Information onto their equipment exclusively for personal, non-commercial use for a limited time;
- only print downloaded Information on paper if copies obtained in this way are used in a strictly personal capacity, including among other uses any reproduction for professional or commercial use or widespread distribution, whether free or for profit;
- not copy and/or reproduce all or part of the Web Site, including onto another web site, another application, or onto an internal corporate network;
- not reproduce, reuse, summarize, amend, change, move, extract, replace, stock or distribute, reproduce, represent or retain on any medium whatsoever, whether directly or indirectly, onto any medium, by any means and in any form, all or part of the Information and/or images (illustrations, photographs…) present on the Web Site and/or the names, logos, and brands of our company, our business partners and advertisers;
- install monitoring systems adapted to technical evolutions to prevent any form of Web Site hacking, particularly to prevent the use in any manner or form of all or part of the Information and images on the Web Site that is unlawful or contrary to the General Conditions;
- notify our company as soon as they hear of any hacking, and particularly of any unlawful or non-contractual use of all or part of the Web Site.
ARTICLE 3 – FUNCTIONING OF THE WEB SITE
Access to the Web Site is free and open.
However equipment (terminals, telephones, software, telecommunications means…) providing Web Site access shall exclusively be borne by the User, as well as telecommunications costs incurred by their use.
ARTICLE 4 – PRESENTATION OF SERVICES ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE WEB SITE
4.1 The Web Site provides free access to economic and financial Information about brands and companies. On no account does this Information constitute a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell financial products or services, nor the provision of investment services or advice. Depending on whether a User registers or not as a Member s/he will be able to access the following services on the Web Site:
|ACCESSIBLE CONTENT||NOT REGISTERED||REGISTERED|
|Listed company that owns a specified brand and stock market information (closing price, ongoing development, dividend) on said company||Yes for up to 10 brand searches a day||Yes (unlimited)|
|List of other brands owned by the listed company that owns a specified brand||Yes||Yes|
|Brands of the same business sector||Yes||Yes|
|Follow this brand||No||Yes|
4.2 Unless a specific duration has been specified, our services are accessible for as long as they are visible on the Web Site.
4.3 Our company reserves the right to amend the list of services that are accessible on the Web Site at any time, it being understood that none of these constitutes a performance obligation for which our company is liable.
ARTICLE 5 – REGISTRATION AND TERMINATION CONDITIONS
Access to certain services is subject to registering to the Web Site.
5.1 Registration Conditions
5.1.1 Any User who is at least 18 years of age and legally capable of entering into contract according to French law may register on the Web Site for free and in so doing, become a Member..
5.1.2 Upon registering, a Member undertakes to provide truthful, accurate, and complete information requested on the registration form, and to keep these updated without delay. Should a Member provide false, inaccurate, obsolete, or incomplete information, our company has the right to refuse their registration, to suspend or terminate it, as well as to refuse access to all or part of the Web Site, whether immediately or in the future.
5.1.3 Upon registration, a Member is liable for choosing his/her personal access codes (user name and password). User names reflect the true identity of Members. User names and profile pictures must respect current legislation, including legislation on identity theft (article 434-23 of the French Penal Code), or relating to trademark and copyright infringement (articles L.335-2 et seq. and articles L.713-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code). User names and profile pictures must not be obscene or offensive, or contain unlawful content (including justifying terrorism or crimes against humanity, incite violence, racial hatred, hatred against persons based on their gender, their sexual orientation or identity or their handicap, or degrade human dignity, etc.). Member access codes enable them to log in and access their Account and Web Site services at any time. Members shall be solely responsible for their use and for maintaining a copy of their access codes. Unless proved otherwise, any connection to the Web Site or transmission of data using a Member’s access codes shall be deemed to have been initiated by him/her. Consequently, Members undertake to keep their access codes secret and shall not share them in any form whatsoever to third parties. For this purpose, Members may explicitly log off at the end of each session. In order to protect Member information, passwords are encrypted. If a password is forgotten, Members will therefore be unable to retrieve them. Members will need to change them online, or ask our company to do so by sending an email request to the following address: pbmotdepasse@Allbrands.markets.
5.1.4. A valid email address is required in order to create an Account.
5.2.1 Members may end their registration with the Web Site and request our company to close their Account without cause, at no cost other than that incurred by sending their email request to the following address: resiliation@Allbrands.markets. Termination shall be deemed effective on the workday following receipt by our company of the email requesting that the relevant Account be closed.
5.2.2 Our company reserves the right to suspend and/or to terminate as a matter of right, with no legal formalities or judicial action, a Member’s Account in cases of a serious breach to the General Conditions, including cases referred to in articles 5.1.2 and 7.4 15 (fifteen) days following a formal email notification requesting that the act has gone unheeded.
5.2.3 Members shall be informed by email of the termination of their Account. Information relating to Members shall be destroyed at their request or after expiration of statutory deadlines from the termination of their Account.
ARTICLE 6 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
6.1 Our company is the exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights regarding the Web Site’s structure. Amongst other things, it also owns all writing, competitions, photographs, videos, hypertext links, RSS feeds and databases created by it or by third parties on its behalf that appear on the Web Site.
All logos, brands, other distinctive marks, visuals, photographs, writing, comments, illustrations, drawings and images that are reproduced on the Web Site are subject to copyright and intellectual property rights. Any total or partial reproduction of these elements and of the Web Site are therefore strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of our company and may constitute an infringement of copyright offense pursuant to articles L 335-2 et seq. and L 716-1 et seq. of the French Code of Intellectual Property (punishable by three years of imprisonment and by a EUR 300,000 fine).
6.2 Users agree to refrain from using Web Site content and any Information received in any way which may damage the rights of our company, of one of its business partners and advertisers, or of any third party, and agree that their use shall never constitute an infringement of copyright offense or an act of unfair competition.
ARTICLE 7 – CONTRIBUTIONS
7.1 Our company provides communication spaces to its Members on its Web Site. Members may read contributions from other Members, as well as share their own contributions. Likewise, it is recalled that since the Web Site is public, Member contributions may also be read by all Visitors. Finally, Members are fully informed that contributions published to the Web Site may be referenced by search engines, and are therefore also available to any web user.
7.2 Members are solely responsible for contributions they publish to the Web Site. In the event that our company is the subject of legal proceedings due to the publication of a contribution, our company reserves the right to implead the contributing Member.
7.3 In the event of a Member breaching obligations listed in article 7.4. hereunder, our company reserves the right to delete all or part of his/her contributions without prior notification, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, a Member from accessing contribution spaces or to terminate his/her account under the conditions provided for in article 5.2.2.
7.4 Members undertake to respect all specific provisions listed in the Charter regarding the use of Allbrands.markets’ forums. Consequently, Members agree that content in their Web Site contributions comply with current laws and regulations and that they do not undermine the rights of third parties, and more specifically, that they:
- respect stock market regulations forbidding offenses such as insider trading, the dissemination of false or privileged information, price or market manipulation, unlawful speculation,
- do not disturb the public order or are not contrary to good morals, or offend the sensitivity of minors,
- do not invade the privacy of others,
- do not violate the presumption of innocence of others or jeopardize respect and authority for justice,
- do not contain language or images that are derogatory, defamatory, offensive or that damage the reputation of a brand or of any natural or moral person, in any manner, are not of a pornographic or pedophile nature,
- do not propose the sale, gift or trade of goods that have been stolen or that have been misappropriated, have derived from a fraud, a breach of trust or any other criminal offense,
- do not violate intellectual property rights of any person,
- do not incite hatred, violence, suicide, racism, antisemitism, xenophobia, homophobia,
- do not justify terrorism, war crimes or crimes against humanity,
- do not incite discrimination against a person or a group of persons based on their political opinions, ethnic group, religion, or sexual orientation,
- do not breach the security or the integrity of any State or territory,
- do not incite persons to commit a crime, an offense, or an act of terrorism.
Members also agree to:
- not insert, in their contributions, references to any brands, services and commercial activities, links to other web sites or mobile applications which might be assimilated with a form of illicit advertising,
- not engage in any form of business in their contributions,
- not include, in their contributions, addresses or hypertext links to external sites and applications which contradict current laws and regulations.
7.5 Members ensure that information, data, images, photographs, etc. included in their contributions belong to them or are free of copyright. Consequently, Members certify that they own all the necessary rights to authorize the reproduction, publication, and dissemination by our company of their contributions, on any medium. For this reason, Members shall save our company against any claim and recourse which third parties might exercise in the event of the reproduction, publication, or dissemination of their contributions.
7.6 Members must immediately notify our company of any legal action or complaints regarding contribution content.
7.7 With regard to contribution spaces at the disposal of Members, including contributions uploaded by Members, it is recalled that our company is a host as defined by article 6-I-2 of law No. 2004-575 dated June 21, 2004 regarding confidence in digital economy, modified by law No. 2016-444 dated April 13, 2016. For this reason, there is no general obligation for our company to monitor content published in the context of contributions to the Web Site. Our company’s only inherent obligations as a host relate to (i) the fight against certain contents according to the procedure described above, (ii) storing the connection data of contributors in compliance with legal provisions, and (iii) removing any content that is manifestly unlawful as soon as our company becomes aware of it. The notification of manifestly unlawful content must first occur by email sent to the relevant Member’s address, or as a message reply to their contribution. If the Member does not react to this notification, any person who considers that they have suffered manifest damage due to content hosted on the Web Site may notify our company by sending an email to our moderator at the following address: moderer@Allbrands.markets. To be valid, the notification to our company of manifestly unlawful content must include the following information (pursuant to article 6-I-5 of law No. 2004-575 dated 21 June 2004, amended by law No. 2016-444 dated 13 April 2016):
- the date of notification to the Member who authored the unlawful content;
- if the applicant is a natural person: his/her surname, first name, profession, domicile, nationality, date and place of birth; if the applicant is a legal person: their legal form, name, headquarters and entity representing it for legal purposes;
- our company’s corporate name (BUSINESS INVEST) and the address of its headquarters (20 rue Premier – 26100 Romans-sur-Isère, France);
- a description of the contentious facts and their precise location;
- the reasons for which the content must be removed, giving the legal provisions applicable and justifications of the facts;
- a copy of correspondence sent to the Member who authored the contentious content requesting its interruption, removal, or amendment, or the justification that the Member concerned could not be contacted.
It is recalled that any abusive notification of content is punishable with one year’s imprisonment and a 15,000 euro fine, pursuant to article 6-I-4 of law No. 2004-575 dated 21 June 2004, amended by law No. 2016-444 dated 13 April 2016.
ARTICLE 8 – WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
8.1 The Web Site is intended in principle for individuals who have the necessary knowledge and experience to understand and appreciate the information that is presented. Our company makes every effort to ensure that Information disseminated on the Web Site is accurate and up-to-date, and reserves the right to amend and correct content at any time. However our company cannot entirely guarantee the accuracy and completeness of all the information, advertisements and other data that are presented on the Web Site, whether these are provided by our company, by its business partners and advertisers, or by any other third party, nor that the services that are proposed will meet all the expectations of Users. Consequently, any Information, advertisements and other data on the Web Site are provided for information purposes only. The provision of Information and services on the Web Site can in no case be regarded as specific advice or as decisions aid in the context of making transactions or investment decisions. Users consequently acknowledge that they shall use the Information and other data on the Web Site, as well as the services that are proposed at their own risk. Likewise, should Users enter into contracts with business partners and advertisers that are present on the Web Site, our company assumes no liability or responsibility for the provision of services and products proposed by our business partners and advertisers. Our company shall not be held liable in case of wrong performance or non-performance of services of one of the Web Sites business partners or advertisers. Hence, Users must address any claims regarding services that were provided after looking at the Web Site directly to the relevant partner or advertiser. Consequently, no Information that is obtained by Users from our company or while using the Web Site shall give rise to guarantees not explicitly provided for in the General Conditions. Finally, the company cannot be held liable in the event of non-compliance with the legislation of a country other than France.
8.2 Our company shall also use its best efforts to allow for the access, consultation, and use of the Web Site in accordance with the Internet usage policies. However, our company cannot ensure that the Web Site will be free of anomalies, viruses, errors or bugs, nor that these may be corrected, nor that the Web Site will function without failures or interruptions, nor that it will be compatible with any given computer equipment or configuration. The Web Site is accessible 24/7, except in the case of force majeure or an event outside the control of our company and subject to any breakdowns or maintenance interventions that are necessary for the Web Site to function properly. Maintenance interventions may be carried out without prior notification to Users.
Users hereby state that they accept the Internet’s features and limitations, and particularly its technical capabilities, response times when browsing, searching, or transferring data, as well as any risks relating to the security of communications. In this respect, Users acknowledge that:
- they are using the Web Site at their own risk; the Web Site is accessible « as is, » and according to its availability;
- any equipment that is downloaded by Users or obtained by any other means while using the Web Site is done so at their own risk;
- Users are solely responsible for any damage suffered by its terminals or for any loss of data following a download from the Web Site or its consultation;
- Users are responsible for taking any measures necessary to protect their data and/or software against the potential contamination by viruses circulating on the Web Site;
- Users are solely responsible for the use they make of the Web Site;
- the communication of any information that is deemed to be confidential shall occur under their own responsibility;
- Users are responsible for taking any necessary measures to ensure that the technical features of their equipment enable them to consult the Web Site.
8.3 Consequently, and within the limits permitted by law, our company cannot be held liable for any foreseeable or unforeseeable, material or immaterial damage (including the loss of profits or opportunity…) incurred by Users and resulting from the total or partial inability to use the Web Site and/or one of the proposed services.
ARTICLE 9 – PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND COOKIES
9.1Our company makes every effort to protect the privacy of Web Site Users by respecting current French regulations in this regard. Information gathered during User visits to the Web Site and while creating an Account are subject to computer processing that is registered to the CNIL (French Data Protection Authority) under No. 1960514 v 0. Our company does not collect any information regarding Users without their knowledge and consent. Collected data allows our company to improve and customize Web Site content. Our company therefore uses this data to communicate with Users about services offered on the Web Site and to conduct audience tracking and viewer statistics. In order to become a Web Site Member, Users must share identification data. Data marked with an asterisk is mandatory in order to register and open an Account. Without them, our company will be unable to process Users’ registration request and Users will be unable to access certain features. Other information serves to better understand Users, and are consequently optional. Users are free to leave them blank.
9.2 Personal data that is collected is intended for our company, which is responsible for processing it. With the prior and express authorization of Users, information relating to them may be shared with our business partners and advertisers, who may send them offers by post. They may also send Users offers by email, if Users have explicitly accepted this option when creating their Account. Should Users no longer wish to receive them, they may request their change in writing at any time by writing to the following postal address: BUSINESS INVEST MMEB, 1, rue Gaillard 26100 Romans, France. Our company will also share information that is collected with service providers who are held to the obligation of non-disclosure as part of managing our company’s Web Site and its database. Our company will not sell or rent any of the data that is shared by Users without their prior and express consent. Information that is collected in this way is stored securely, and only authorized employees may access it. Procedures for safeguarding electronic data collected on the Web Site are also in place, in accordance with French laws on personal data.
9.3 In accordance with the French Data Protection Law of January 6th, 1978, amended in 2004 and in 2016, Users have a general right to access, correct, and delete all personal data concerning them. They also have a right to object to the processing of this data for legitimate reasons. Users may exercise these rights at any time by sending a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to BUSINESS INVEST 1 rue Gaillard – 26100 Romans-sur-Isère, France, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9.5 Finally, the Web Site uses third party applications which allow Users to share Web Site content with other people or to share their views with these other people about Web Site content. This includes « Share » and « Like » social media buttons (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, etc). When Users browse Web Site pages featuring this type of button, their browser establishes a direct connection with social media servers and
- if they are connected to the platform while browsing, the buttons can connect to the pages that were visited to the User’s Account;
- if they interact using plug-ins, for example by clicking on the « Like » button or by leaving a comment, corresponding information is sent to the social platform and published to their Account.
If Users would prefer that social media not link information that is collected via the Web Site to their Account, they must log off the social media platform before visiting the Web Site. Users are invited to check the data protection policies of these social media networks in order find out about their use of browsing information – including for advertising – collected through the buttons.
ARTICLE 10 – GOVERNING LAW – DISPUTES
THESE GENERAL CONDITIONS WERE WRITTEN EXCLUSIVELY IN FRENCH. THE INTERPRETATION AND THE EXECUTION OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS AND OF ANY ACTS SUBSEQUENT OR A CONSEQUENCE THEREOF, ARE SUBJECT TO FRENCH LAW, REGARDLESS OF THE NATIONALITY AND ADDRESS OF A USER. ANY DISPUTE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE WEB SITE SHALL BE SUBJECT EXCLUSIVELY TO FRENCH LAW, EVEN IN THE EVENT OF THE INTRODUCTION OF THIRD PARTIES OR IF SEVERAL DEFENDANTS ARE INVOLVED, OR IN CASE OF AN INCIDENTAL CLAIM.
Date of the last amendment: (to be filled out)
What Are Cookies? Cookies are text files that are left on your terminal (whether your computer, mobile phone, or tablet) when you visit a web site or click on an advertisement. Their purpose is to collect information on your browsing behavior, subject to your cookie choices, which you may change at any time. Cookies are managed by your web browser.
Are cookies left on my terminal when I visit the Allbrands.markets site? Using Allbrands.markets may lead to cookies being left on your terminal for the following purposes:
1. Cookies left by Allbrands.markets
These cookies relate to how our web site works.
- Authentication cookies These cookies are required to navigate our web site (for example, session identifiers) in order to use the web site’s main features and to secure your connection. For example, they enable you to directly access personal reserved areas of our site, using log on information or data that you have shared with us.
- Cookies for visitor and behavior statistics
These cookies record information relating to how you browse our web site for the sole purpose of telling us how many pages you view and the services and topics you visit. This information helps customize services, content, and banner ads that appear on the web site.
2. Cookies left by third parties
These cookies are not left by our company. Their issuance and their use are subject to the cookie policies of the third parties that leave them. Only these third parties are able to access the information they contain. We are happy to inform you that we do not share any of your personal data in this context. Third-party cookies are of three kinds:
- Advertising cookies
These cookies are used to display advertisements or to send information that corresponds to the interests of web surfers. They correspond to « targeted » advertising. These cookies are left by third parties who act on their own behalf (advertising networks…). Consequently, we are unable to identify them or to list them exhaustively.
- Sharing cookies (social media) You are able to share content from our web site with other people using various social networks (Facebook, Google+). Using these share buttons installs a third party cookie on your system. If you are already connected to the relevant social media while you are browsing our web site, share buttons enable you to connect content that you’ve visited to your social media user account.
- Cookies for audience measurement
These are cookies that tell us how our web site is used and how it performs, to establish statistics, traffic volumes and how different elements are used (such as the content and path) so we can generate more interest in our services and improve ergonomics (most visited pages or topics, most read articles…). Cookies also help us count the number of visitors per page. These cookies are left by Google Analytics and fall under their cookies policies.
How can I deactivate cookies? You may configure your web browser so as to deactivate cookies. Please note that if you deactivate cookies, your Member login and password will no longer be saved on any web site. To manage cookies and other choices, each browser requires different configurations. For Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies, For Safari™: https://support.apple.com/?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html, For Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647 , For Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences, For Opera™: https://blogs.opera.com/news/2015/08/how-to-manage-cookies-in-opera/, For other browsers, please check their help menu.
Allbrands.markets Charter of Forums
Forums on Allbrands.markets are first sharing spaces that are open to anyone interested by Brands, Companies, the Economy, and Finance. They are accessible to all Web Site Visitors, but only Members of Allbrands.markets (hereinafter called « Participants ») are allowed to post messages in them.
Registration and Acceptance of Rules:
Forums may be accessed by any surfer. In order to participate, Participants must accept to provide truthful, accurate, and complete information about themselves and to keep this information up-to-date. Participants must accept Charter rules in order to participate in the forums. It may be accessible at any time from the forums. Publishing messages implies knowledge and acceptance of these rules as well as that of consequences in the event that these be violated. By registering, Participants recognize in particular that:
- Posted messages may be read by anyone.
- Posted messages may be moderated if they do not comply with French regulations, with this Charter, and/or with « article 7- Contributions » of the Web Site’s General Conditions.
- Participants are solely responsible for message content.
Freedom of expression and acceptable limits:
Forums allow each Member to freely express themselves and discuss things. However the use of this service requires the compliance with a code of good conduct. Consequently, messages that do not comply with current laws and regulations and/or that violate the rights of others are forbidden, including messages that:
- do not respect stock market regulations which forbid offenses such as insider trading, the dissemination of false or privileged information, price or market manipulation, unlawful speculation,
- disturb the public order or are contrary to good morals, or offend the sensitivity of minors,
- invade the privacy of others,
- violate the presumption of innocence of others or jeopardize respect and authority for justice,
- contain language or images that are derogatory, defamatory, offensive or that damage the reputation of a brand or of any natural or moral person, in any manner,
- are of a pornographic or pedophile nature,
- propose the sale, gift or trade of good that have been stolen or that have been misappropriated, have derived from a fraud, a breach of trust or any other criminal offense,
- violate intellectual property rights of any person,
- incite hatred, violence, suicide, racism, antisemitism, xenophobia, homophobia,
- justify terrorism, war crimes, or crimes against humanity,
- incite discrimination against a person or a group of persons based on their political opinions, ethnic group, religion, or sexual orientation,
- breach the security or the integrity of any State or territory,
- incite persons to commit a crime, an offense, or an act of terrorism,
- contain references to brands, services and commercial activities, links to other web sites or mobile applications which might be assimilated with a form of illicit advertising,
- have a commercial purpose,
- include addresses or hypertext links to external sites and applications which contradict current laws and regulations.
Participants ensure that the information, data, images, photographs, etc. included in their messages belong to them or are free of copyright. They also guarantee that they hold all the necessary rights to authorize the reproduction, publication and dissemination by our company of their messages on all media.
Participants shall be held liable for the confidentiality of their password and accept to bear all responsibilities relating to the messages that are communicated and acts that are undertaken with their password.
Participants take full civil, criminal, and administrative liability for message content that they post on Web Site forums. Participants are advised that in all these cases, our company shall supply, at the request of a judicial authority, any information allowing or aiding the identification of a Participant, such as their IP address and time of connection if they are in their possession.
Messages are published to the web site freely. However moderators or administrators ensure compliance with basic rules of good conduct. Our company reserves the right to delete, as soon as it is made aware of it, with or without notice, any message that it may consider as inconsistent with this charter. Should a Participant breach this forum’s Charter rules, the moderator will send a warning. Should the breach be repeated, our company reserves the possibility of permanently denying the Participant’s access to the forum, without prejudice to the application of provisions in the Web Site’s General Terms of Service.
The notification of manifestly unlawful messages must first occur by email sent to the address of the relevant Participant, or as a message replying to their contribution. If the Participant does not react to this notification, any person who considers that they have suffered a manifest damage due to a message hosted on the forum may notify our company by sending an email to our moderator at the following address: moderer@Allbrands.markets.
To be valid, the notification to our company of manifestly unlawful content must include the following information (pursuant to article 6-I-5 of law No. 2004-575 dated 21 June 2004, amended by law No. 2016-444 dated 13 April 2016):
- the date of notification to the Participant who authored the unlawful content
- if the applicant is a natural person: his/her surname, first name, profession, domicile, nationality, date and place of birth; if the applicant is a legal person: their legal form, name, headquarters and entity representing it for legal purposes
- our company’s corporate name (BUSINESS INVEST) and the address of its headquarters (1 rue Gaillard – 26100 Romans-sur-Isère, France)
- a description of the contentious facts and their precise location
- the reasons for which the content must be removed, giving the legal provisions applicable and justifications of the facts
- a copy of the correspondence sent to the Participant who authored the contentious content requesting its interruption, removal, or amendment, or the justification that the Participant concerned could not be contacted.
It is recalled that any abusive notification of content is punishable with one year’s imprisonment and a 15,000 euro fine, pursuant to article 6-I-4 of law No. 2004-575 dated 21 June 2004, amended by law No. 2016-444 dated 13 April 2016.
All messages that are published on the Web Site’s forums may be referenced by search engines, and therefore may be accessed by audiences outside that of our Web Site’s forums. Our company holds and retains all data that might allow the authors of messages to be identified and keeps a private archive of messages that are posted. This data may be shared with judicial authorities at their request.
Amendments – Termination:
Our company reserves the right to amend, temporarily or permanently interrupt all or part of the forums without prior notification to Participants.
Should our company’s liability be sought due to the failure of a Participant to comply with obligations contained in this Charter, our company may call on their guarantee. Consequently, Participants shall save our company against any claim and recourse which third parties might exercise in the event of the reproduction, publication, or dissemination of their contributions. They must immediately notify our company of any legal action or complaints regarding the content of their messages.